|What is Tkeca?
Tkeca is a TCL/TK frontend for Kai Vehmanen's ECASOUND. So you will need it in order to use Tkeca.
It's intended to have all the ECASOUND features including: unlimited number of tracks, volume and pan control on each track, up to 8 effects for each track, LADSPA support, multitrack support, multiple inputs/outputs/soundcards, effects preview, multiple takes on each track, mute track and more.
Tkeca was tested only in a linux box.
- Mixer look.
- Unlimited tracks.
- Unlimited takes for track.
- Playback/Recording device selecting for each track.
- Multichannel soundcard support. Useful also in common stereo soundcards.
- LADSPA support.
- Up to 8 effects for track.
- Real time volume control.
- Real time master volume control.
- Real time pan control.
- Real time mute/unmute control.
- Real time Solo/Unsolo control.
- Real time Bypass/Connect effects.
- Real time effects parameters control.
- ecasoundrc edit window.
- Mixdown to wave file.
- Export to .ecs (Ecasound Chain Setup).
- Tools button: Ecanormalize, DC fix, Wave edit (using the Ecasound default wave editor) and wavefile delete.
- Locate windows with up to 16 preset positions.
- Punch-in and punch-out user defined positions.
- Switch between MM:SS and SSSS time format.
- Project open/save.
- Soundcard with OSS/ALSA drivers.
- LADSPA (Optional).
- Jack (Optional).
- Timidity (Optional).